I imagine Hyrule wasn’t so dangerous for a lone child not so long ago…
Just stories. And shit. Or anything else I feel like tumbling.
I just wanted to thank the whole Tumblr community for being absolutely great and while we do have our ups and downs, I still appreciate the enthusiasm and support that has lightened up my days! I’ve been seeing many giveaways recently and I thought I would just provide more chances.
I can’t provide all that much but I still want to give a chance!
FIRST PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 2 3DS games of their choice! Can be released already or pre-ordered!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire (Amazon, Thinkgeek, etc.)
SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 3DS game of their choice!
- A $25 gift card to any site they desire!
- You can reblog and like! Though please only reblog once since Tumblr only counts it as once!
- Do not use a giveaway blog to reblog this. I will be checking.
- There will be two winners decided through a number randomiser.
- It is NOT necessary to follow me!
- This is an international giveaway! I will be buying the games from your closest Amazon store to make sure it is with your region.
- The giveaway deadline is at the 1st of July, 2013!
- Please make sure your inbox is open and be willing to give an address. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, the prize will go to someone else.
If you have anymore questions, send an ask to my inbox! Thank you and good luck!
This is an eyeshadow called Nic Cage Raking Leaves On A Brisk October Afternoon.
wow i love that eyeshadow you’re wearing, what’s it called?
oh just the nic cage raking leaves on a brisk october afternoon i bought yesterday
…and this is basically why everyone should buy from Shiro. Did you know they also put candy in your order? They do. Like srsly. For reals. I got mine. I ate it. (the candy, not the eyeshadow)
Omg I am IN LOVE with their King under the mountain color but if I ever wore it IT WOULD MAKE ME SO SAD.
their other colors include “No Oscar For Leo Dicaprio” and “Dammit, Moon Moon”